- 1 pack of Element Dark Chocolate Fully Dipped Minis
- 2 bananas
- 1 tablespoon of peanut butter (or any other nut butter)
- 1 pinch of coarse salt
- 1 tablespoon of water or milk (if needed)
- a few peanuts (for decoration and crunch)
- Peel and slice bananas. Freeze for at least two hours.
- Freeze 1 pack of Dark Chocolate Fully Dipped Minis.
- Toss bananas in a blender for a minute. Add peanut butter. The longer the peanut butter is mixed in, the more blended the flavor will be—so if you prefer a layered flavor, add the peanut butter last, giving it only a quick spin. If the mixture appears too hard, add a tablespoon of water or milk if needed to help the blending. You can also add in a few peanuts at the end for an extra crunch!
- Take two frozen Dark Chocolate Fully Dipped Minis and spoon the peanut butter banana ice cream in between and enjoy!
Note: Keep the ice cream frozen in a sealed container if you prefer a firmer consistency.