Skip to content
- 1 cup raw/shelled pumpkin seeds
- 1 cup dried cherries
- 3 Element Dark Chocolate Topped Rice Cakes, roughly chopped into small pieces
- 1 tablespoon of dried pomegranate seeds (optional)
- 1/8 teaspoon of cayenne (optional)
- 1 tablespoon of extra virgin coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon of maple syrup
- a pinch (1/8 teaspoon) of salt
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Mix all ingredients except rice cakes together into a large bowl. Pour onto a parchment-covered cookie sheet in one even layer.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Allow to cool completely and break apart.
- Add rice cakes to the cooled mixture and enjoy!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.