Skip to content
- 1 can of full-fat coconut milk
- Vanilla almond milk
- 1/4 cup of sugar or maple syrup
- 1 package (1/4 ounce) of gelatin powder
- 1 pinch of vanilla powder OR 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- Your favorite flavor of Element Snacks
- Place coconut milk, vanilla, and sugar in a saucepan.
- Heat until warm (not too hot) and add in the gelatin.
- Take off the heat and mix until the gelatin is dissolved.
- Divide the warm gelatin/milk mixture in a few ramekins with a diameter similar to an element rice cake for a large size or small shot glasses for a mini size.
- Refrigerate until hard, at least 4–5 hours.
- Release the panna cotta by dropping the bottom of the ramekins into warm water for one or two minutes, then place an Element Snacks rice cake on top and turn it upside down.
- Top with blueberries or raspberries and almonds or pistachios and enjoy!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.